Сообщество Forex трейдеров

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

SMF - Just Installed!

Автор Тема: So, you’ve split tested your job function email list ads and have some winners.  (Прочитано 245 раз)

ovijitsaha

• Просмотр профиля

Now what? Keep testing! Set your winning ads loose with an job function email list increased budget, but never stop testing additional variations. Most Facebook ads tend to have a relatively short lifespan before banner blindness sets in, so it’s always smart to have a repository of successful ads even if you don’t plan on running them immediately. After you’re comfortable with basic split testing, you can begin to scale up your job function email list process. While testing a few different variations of an ad may seem simple enough at first, there’s really no upper limit to the complexity of split testing

. Below is a visualization of a slightly more extensive split test setup that’s job function email list structured to determine the best image, headline, and body copy combination. This example would work by using one image per ad set:split-test-variation-demonstrationThe three job function email list different headlines are the same for each image, and the 5 different copy variations are the same for each headline (as in, while headlines 1, 2, and 3 are different from job function email list each other, you’ll be using the same three for each image, and the same five body copy variations for each headline).

Even this example isn’t particularly involved compared to job function email list what some experienced social media marketers do – but it does show just how quickly testing can go from simple to complex. Does your company split test Facebook ads? If not, I hope I’ve provided you with enough information to get started! If you do have experience split testing, I’d love to hear your strategies and personal tips/tricks in the cjob function email list omments below!